What I am writing about
What I am learning
- RT @DuffyLiz: The #DiversityCollaborative is excited to discuss our leadership survey with #AIELOC. Join us at aieloc.org/webinars-and-e…! @J… 3 days ago
- RT @DolineNdorimana: A Year Later, Are We Breathing Yet? | The International Educator (TIE Online) - Feel honored and humbled to be publish… 4 days ago
- RT @DanielWickner: Diversity is the BEGINNING. The starting line. If we do not have diverse representation— if non-dominant identities cann… 1 week ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: