What I am writing about
What I am learning
- “Reverse discrimination means you are acknowledging that discrimination exists” @DerrickGay #triassociation #issedu #intled #edchat 5 hours ago
- Over 85% of #intled teachers say they support diversity but do not consider themselves diverse - just wow. We can d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Diversity of passports does not equal equity - too often diversity stops w our students & does not equate to leader… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: