What I am writing about
What I am learning
- Music educators, check out this awesome resource to nurture your resilience from @nyssabrown… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #EngChat #juvlitchat #languages #LanguageArts #readers #reading #writing #NCTE #MLA #ALA #NEH #yalitchat #EngChat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @RBReich: Republicans who say we can't impeach a president 10 days before an inauguration had no trouble confirming a Supreme Court just… 1 week ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: