What I am writing about
What I am learning
- Looking for summer PD for #PreK12 Social Studies Educators? Please join us for our July 8 Deep Dive into… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @joshb1020: This is going to be a great session. RSVP your spot quickly. #science #TeacherPD #superintendent #internationaleducation htt… 2 weeks ago
- Looking for summer PD for #K-12 Science? Please join us bit.ly/37Uy2hV @MadForMaple @bowersnoborders #NGSS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: