What I am writing about
What I am learning
- Our #HKIS #SeniorVideo youtu.be/gmImEdAdIy4 #GeorgeDu #Student #LoveMySchool 3 weeks ago
- RT @kellyed121: #Wlead @kresak2j @chiaoyinanita @mrshaleinasia @teachwatts @curriculumstace @feetetweet @klbeasley @PanaAsavavatana @WLIAO… 3 weeks ago
- Live streaming of our #SeniorProjects at #HKIS today: youtu.be/CPZdvoAlXAk & youtu.be/XBReMBX1hXQ Thanks #SDLT @hamletbon 3 weeks ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: