What I am writing about
What I am learning
- RT @ISSCommunity: "We must shift the way we interact with and think about the world around us. I propose we shift towards mindful leadershi… 7 hours ago
- Totally obsessed w/this article @DuffyLiz shared w/our #ISSedu senior leadership team yesterday on scaling innovati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Thrilled to be working alongside @kenoc7 to provide targeted PD on #StandardsBasedGrading for Primary Years educato… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: