What I am writing about
What I am learning
- Sometimes I wonder if I am the only person who experiences a bit of melancholy after a conference. There are so man… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Love working with you as well @appecben Thanks for making sure I had caffeine as well! twitter.com/appecben/statu… 4 hours ago
- Follow these stories that pertain to women in leadership, women's issues, equity & equality #Wlead flip.it/hHyMWc #21CLHK 5 hours ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: