What I am writing about
What I am learning
- If Literature’s “Complicated Men” Were On Tinder - McSweeney’s Internet Tendency #engchat #literature mcsweeneys.net/articles/if-li… 6 hours ago
- Great PD opportunities happening at #LEVEL5 #ISSedu in Bahrain bit.ly/2uBFb7C #21clhk #edchat #edtech #asiaed #IntlEd 2 days ago
- 13 reasons why teachers should teach internationally #ISSedu #edchat #edtech #K12 #curriculum #teaching #tweachers bit.ly/3bAyCCU 3 days ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: