What I am writing about
What I am learning
- RT @21cli: If you haven't yet registered for #21CLHK, make sure you do before the Early Bird Deadline! 21c.li/21clhkreg https://t.co… 4 days ago
- RT @Julesmok: Meanwhile on the practice field.. HKIS Technology Challenge 2017. #engagehkis #Robotics #VEX @hamletbon https://t.co/KyfaofSw… 4 days ago
- What is the best career advice you’ve ever had? #womenofinfluencehkis 5 days ago
Who’s learning about ePortfolios?
Pages: Students should create the following pages and sub-pages which will be used to house work and reflections from each class.
How to add a page:
How to add a sub-page:
These are the minimum pages your ePortfolio should include:
- Who am I? About Me
- After School Activities
- Community Service
- Other Elective(s)
If you have a lot of work on your blog from year 7, you can also create a page for Year 7 with the same sub-pages
- Creative Expression
- Data/Information Analysis
- Independent Investigation
- Research Paper
Categories: Students should create the following categories which will be used to tag their BLOG posts.
Please include the following categories:
- Spanish8, French8 or ESL8
- Other electives
How to create categories: